Nov 21, 2018 :: Wednesday
Updated At: October 6, 2018 PDT
2003 Subaru Impreza in River Oaks, TX
- 4 Cylinder
2003 Subaru Impreza 2.0 WRX
2003 Subaru Impreza 2.0 WRX MT model currently with 131,056 original Miles on chassis and 55,000 Miles on the Motor (both JDM and USDM Short Blocks come with the car as well)
The entire Interior is in great shape, but the Body is not perfect, however nothing impedes operation
The Spoiler had broken off before purchasing it - have not yet decided whether to leave it off or reinstall a brand new one on it
This car has been a Project car since, and still needs a little more work performed - however most of the hard work has already been done
The Alignment had been done after installing the brand new Suspension parts with brand new Tires
Originally purchased it as a Project car. Need this car to go soon to make room in the garage - make a reasonable offer in person. Sold 'As-Is'
Sonic Yellow metallic with Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood. Has a JDM Short Block installed (55,000 Miles - give or take. The Compression had also been checked prior to installation).
All Highlights include.-
- Cobb Accessport V3
- AutoMeter Gauges (EXH Temp (brand new Probe installed)
- Oil Pressure
- STI Top Mount Intercooler
- STI VF39 Turbo
- STI Pink Injectors
- Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
- Brand New Sachs Clutch
- Brand New Stock Flywheel
- Megan Turbo Rear Exhaust
- Cold Air intake
- Aftermarket Aluminum Rims
- K&N Air Filter
- Godspeed Dual Core Radiator
- Helix Uppipe
- Hawk Brake Pads
- Rotors (all have been turned)
- Autobahn88 Silicone Hoses
- Phenolic Intake Gaskets
- Eibach Lowering Springs
- Two (2) Amplifiers (in the Trunk)
- Brand New Window Tint (both Driver & Passenger's Windows).
Several Extra Parts & Hardware.-
- Subaru Super Coolant (used)
- Castrol Full Synthetic 10w30
- Cabin Air Filter (replaced)
- IACV (may need a brand new one - has been cleaned & brand new Gasket used).
- Hard to start, but it she start and run
- Fuel Pressure had been checked, and it holds constant through initial priming - can fill you in on more when you look at it
- High RPM stuttering around the 5,000 RPM mark - have been chasing this problem
Overall, this car runs really well up to 5,000 RPM, and then sputters thereafter!
Original Parts include.-
- TD04 Turbo
- Stock Intercooler
- USDM Engine Block
- Intake Manifold
- Stock injectors.
Brand New Parts include.-
- Carbon Fiber Hood with Lava Shield Heatshield
- JDM Short Block (from JDM Dallas, TX.)
- Sachs Clutch
- Stock Flywheel
- Rebuilt VF39 Turbo (at Majestic Turbo in Irving)
- Gates Racing Timing Belt Kit
- DENSO MAF Sensor
- Engine Mounts
- Pitch Stop Mount (Dog Bone)
- Nitto NT555 G2 Tires
- Energy Suspension Bushing Kit (4-Wheel Alignment performed)
- TruHart Sway Bar End Links
- Spare Oil Filters with Crush Washers x5
Plus miscellaneous Hardware as well.!
Note. 3rd. owner with a clear title in hand!
This is a must see Compact Sedan and everything within works well
Currently located in River Oaks, TX.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: A191875U